Perhaps you’re struggling with managing payroll on top of everything else you have to do as an entrepreneur and business owner. Maybe your are having cash flow troubles, or there’s not enough in the bank at tax time to pay your corporate taxes in full.
You don’t have the financial information you need to make strategic decisions and you’re constantly anxious, wondering if you’re taking the right steps to get where you want to go. Running a business is your passion but you’re tangled up in accounting problems that are impacting both your ability to grow and the quality of your life.
With Untangled real-time accounting services, these kinds of problems disappear. You no longer have to worry about the nightmare of poor, sloppy bookkeeping and you’ll prepare the groundwork for better financial decision making and a smoother ride for you and your business.
All of our packages include:
- Dedicated team of accountants
- Phone support and online chat support (business hours)
- Monthly meetings to review your financial results
- Quarterly meetings with our Executive Services Team to discuss your goals and challenges
Accounting Software Selection
Free yourself from poor bookkeeping and worries about cash flow management by putting them on autopilot. Our real-time bookkeeping services integrate directly with most accounting software programs and our software experts will help you choose and implement the system that best fits your needs.
Our real-time bookkeeping and payroll services will save you time and money. Since you always have access to the latest financial information about your business, you will have access to the financial information you need to make more informed business decisions.
- Real-time bookkeeping
- Monthly reconciliations for all your bank / credit card / loans and line of credit accounts
- Basic accounting software subscriptions
- Subscription to the Achen Henderson Financial Hub, giving you access to important files, financial dashboards, and communications with your bookkeeping team
- Up to 50 transactions per month
- Up to five employees per pay-run
- Direct deposits and electronic pay slips provided to your employees
- Remittance of monthly withholding tax payments to the CRA
- T4 Slips and Summaries issued at the end of the year and filed with the CRA
- Payroll software costs
Monthly Reporting Pack
- Profit and Loss statement (P&L)
- Balance Sheet
- Statement of Cash Flows
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable listings
Government and Tax Compliance
Untangle yourself from all the anxiety that comes when faced with the risk of a CRA audit. Your team of Chartered Professional Accountants is well versed in Canadian and U.S. tax, helping you stay in compliance and handling any regulator questions on your behalf.
- Preparation of your corporate tax return
- Preparation of your T5 slips (for up to two shareholders; based on fiscal year end)
- Preparation of your annual GST return
Notice to Reader Financial Statements
Every business must prepare annual financial statements for various users such as the CRA, lenders, and stakeholders in the business. As we oversee your bookkeeping, we already have most if not all the information we need to prepare your financial statements, freeing up your time so you can focus on your business. We typically turn around your year end financial statements and tax returns within a month of your company’s year end.
Other Services Available
(additional fees apply)
- Quarterly or monthly GST returns
- Advanced accounting software solutions for various tasks, such as time tracking, invoice preparation, accounts receivable management, accounts payable management, inventory reconciliations, other slips (T4A/T5018, etc.)
- Preparation and filing of your annual WCB return
- Preparation and filing of your Alberta Annual Return
- Personal tax returns for you and your family
- U.S. expatriate or corporate tax returns
- Audit Shield. Our fee waiver service will cover legal and accounting fees for $1O,OOO–$3O,OOO of professional fees (depending on your firm’s annual sales) relating to questions, post-assessment reviews, and audits by the Canada Revenue Agency.
Tax planning, trust and estate or succession planning, and U.S. tax planning services are billed at our standard hourly rates on an as-needed basis.
Get Untangled Today
Running a business should be fun, at least most of the time, and it shouldn’t have a negative effect on the overall quality of your life. Our team of CPAs is ready to help you determine where you need help and which technologies and services will make your life better and your business soar.
Is Untangled right for you?