We help Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders build great companies, and we’re not just another firm that talks the talk – we are actually focused on helping our clients thrive.
Remember earlier this year when Liberal MP’s claimed that by lowering the small business tax rate to 9% small businesses would save up to up to $7,500 per year in taxes? That didn’t add up to us which is why our Leader, Clayton Achen, dissected this claim in this January vlog that went viral.
Raise your hand if…
• You wish there were more hours in the day to put into your business
• Running a business is your passion, but you’re spending more time on administration than you ever intended to
HAPPY CANADIAN THANKSGIVING!
Thanksgiving is the second statutory holiday under Alberta’s new statutory holiday pay rules. Do you know how much your business will on save on stat holidays under the Alberta government’s latest policies? Have you factored these savings into your budgeting and forecasting?
Today is a good day. Today the Conservatives announced that, if elected, they would:
- Reverse the ‘savings’ tax increases that Justin Trudeau and Bill Morneau (#eaueau) announced on July 18, 2017, that targeted private companies and their owners;
- Exempt spouses from the new, ambiguous TOSI rules;
- Take steps to address the administrative nightmare that is the Canada Revenue Agency;
- Cut federal regulations, by 25%, for small business owners over the next 4-years. Now, this is something;
- Eliminate two federal regulations for every new one adopted.
Achen Henderson believes in professional excellence and continuous improvement, that’s why the entire team at Achen Henderson gives a huge CONGRATULATIONS to our Compliance Leader Wallace O’Neil for completing CPA Canada’s In-depth Tax Program!
Achen Henderson believes strongly in contributing to our community and to our profession, that’s why the entire team at Achen Henderson gives a huge CONGRATULATIONS to our Tax Leader, Carol Sadler, for being awarded the 2018 Distinguished Service Award from CPA Alberta.