On April 28th, I had the pleasure of speaking on Breakfast Television this morning about the differences between the Canadian Emergency Response Benefit (CERB) and the Canadian Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS).
On June 15, 2020, I had the pleasure of speaking on Breakfast Television this morning about what happens when the Canadian Emergency Response Benefit (CERB) runs out.
Updated: May 19, 2020
- On July 17, the government announced changes to the Canadian Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS). Key changes are:
- CEWS extended until December 19, 2020;
- CEWS to apply to companies that experienced LESS THAN a 30% decline in revenues;
- An additional top-up of up to 25% for employers who were hit especially hard. Additional program details can be found here.
The remainder of this article has NOT been updated since the original CEWS was released.
Raise your hand if…
• You wish there were more hours in the day to put into your business
• Running a business is your passion, but you’re spending more time on administration than you ever intended to