Accountants campaigning to #DitchAccounting?
Yes, you read that right! In this 2-minute video, get to know Achen Henderson; who we are and what do we do, from the perspectives of friends, family, clients, and ourselves.
Or, continue reading…
Who is Achen Henderson?
- Clayton Achen is a founder and managing leader at Achen Henderson CPA’s in Calgary Alberta. Clayton is a CPA, CA and a Trust and Estate Practitioner who leads the team at Achen Henderson.
- George Henderson is also a CPA and one of the founders of Achen Henderson, he is currently running the managed financial services clients.
- Carol Sadler is the Tax Leader, is a Canadian and American CPA, and holds the trust and estate planner designation.
- Last but not least, Wallace O’Neal is a CPA who handles all compliance files other than Carol’s United States files.
What do our friends and family think we do?
- Carol’s friends and family think she does something with numbers but they don’t want to know any more than that!
- Clayton’s friends and family think that he probably fills out tax returns all day long.
- Wallace’s friends and family are not entirely sure what he does other than it involves “dealing with numbers and scary taxes”.
- George’s friends and family think he is “just an accountant”… whatever that means.
What do our clients think we do?
- Clayton believes his clients think Achen Henderson helps them stay out of hot water with the tax authorities, as well as create value in their businesses.
- Wallace believes his clients think the Achen Henderson finds loopholes for them to minimize taxes, but really, says he is just following the law and giving the best advice he can in different situations.
- Carol believes her clients think she “saves them from the tax man”. They also think that she handles cross-border tax involving people moving to the U.S, coming back from the US, and business doing the same thing.
- George thinks that his clients know Achen Henderson is not just focused on “here’s your year-end and get out.” Rather, Achen Henderson is focused on helping clients grow, and showing them their potential through clean books and automation.