Do any of these problems sound familiar?
- Your sales growth and profits aren’t meeting your expectations.
- Your competitors have more market share than you.
- You don’t have a strong enough brand to differentiate from the competition.
- You don’t know how your business stacks up to similar businesses.
- HR issues like team motivation, poor management/employee fit, or pay rates are holding you back.
- You know there are issues keeping you from reaching your potential, but you don’t know what they are.
- You’re working too many hours trying to get ahead, but you don’t feel like you’re getting anywhere.
- You don’t have enough time for your family and personal life.
- You’re planning to sell your business to fund your retirement, but its current value is far less than you require.
If any of these ring true for you, you’re not alone. These are common problems faced by many business owners. Very few business owners succeed at building truly strong and valuable businesses, simply because no one has shown them the proven methods that are used by leading businesses.
Relax. When you sign up for our Unleashed package, you will discover how to dominate your market, make more money, and have more time for the things you’re missing out on. Unleashed includes the CoreValue® consulting system, a unique system that helps entrepreneurs overcome challenges and achieve their goals.
Free Initial Value Assessment
This assessment shows your company’s current and potential value, red flag threats, and top areas in which to close your value gap. It will only take about 15 minutes of your time. Best of all, it’s completely free, with no strings attached.
Get your free initial assessment here.
What Is CoreValue®?
CoreValue® is business university for entrepreneurs. And not just any university. CoreValue® was born at MIT.
The CoreValue® system has been proven to produce excellent results and can get you to the next level, quickly and affordably. So far, CoreValue® has helped over 3,3OO companies generate over $4.2 billion in increased value.
CoreValue® is a systematic approach to measuring financial and non-financial performance. It identifies the weak areas in your business and the work that needs to be done to achieve the operations, systems, and processes that make a company great.
What Our CoreValue® Management Consulting Can Do For You
We look ‘under the hood’ of your business and analyze its operations or ‘engine’. We will:
- Identify how well your business is performing compared to industry peers, and to cross-industry best practices. We use North American industry databases populated from actual businesses to perform peer comparisons and benchmarking.
- Help your business dependably generate revenue and profit, even if you choose not to be involved in the day-to-day operations.
- Monitor your business for core problems or inefficiencies and provide an itemized Return-On-Investment-based ranking of those uncovered.
- Analyze 18 critical business value drivers (i.e., operations, sales/marketing, brand, senior management, recurring revenue, etc.) to reveal strengths or weaknesses, and quantify the ability of the drivers to work together to achieve revenue and profit growth.
- Identify risks to the business, how to fix them, and the value of doing so.
- Identify the ‘Value Gap’ in your business—what your business would sell for today, and what it could be worth—based on market data showing what the best-run businesses actually sell for.
- Provide a dynamic workbook of specific tasks to increase company strength and value, and track the increased value you create over time. The dynamic, actionable plan guides you through implementing best practices, strengthening operations, and building value.
- Provide detailed reporting that benchmarks your business against your best performing peers. You will clearly see the risks to your company, how to fix them, and what your company could be worth after implementation.
- Connect you to a network of pre-vetted experts and specialists that can help you implement recommendations. CoreValue® has been shown to achieve a 10x return on dollars spent implementing recommendations.
As a result, you will no longer be chained to your business. You can simply focus on what you do best because you will have the structure in place to remove yourself from day-to-day operations.